Subscription to CAPA India Aviation Insights
It is a subscription service providing timely, accurate and practical research and data to support business and strategic planning decisions and risk management.
Companies with an exposure to Indian aviation need a trusted and reliable research partner.
- In the post-COVID era, businesses must be armed to face any future shocks, whether related to the economy, trade or geo-political instability.
- In such an environment access to research and data which is timely, accurate, practical and focused on outcomes becomes invaluable.
- CAPA India Aviation Insights leverages our strengths as the market’s leading aviation advisory, research and knowledge Based on the experience gained while completing a portfolio of almost 200 advisory and research projects across the aviation value chain and hundreds of analysis reports, we have developed unrivalled data and insights about Indian aviation.
A subscription to CAPA India Aviation Insights, the market’s most accurate and reliable research service, will for the very first time enable users to benchmark Indian aviation against global best practices on demand.
The service will deliver value in three essential areas:
- Provide Boards and leadership teams with a clear understanding of strategic issues and risks and of how the business is performing relative to competitors and benchmarks;
- Deliver invaluable IP and data to support business and strategic planning teams;
- Act a critical decision-support tool for financial, commercial and operational departments.
An enterprise subscription to CAPA India Aviation Insights ensures that you are equipped to know how your business is performing, and will deliver the following:
- Provide Boards and leadership teams with a clear understanding of strategic issues and risks:
- A quarterly Board & CEO Briefing providing exclusive strategic insights about the market, competition, consumers, regulations, risks and other critical issues;
- Special rates on Board & Senior Management presentations.
- Deliver invaluable IP and data to support business and strategic planning teams:
- Annual India Outlook Report;
- 4 x quarterly reports providing strategic updates on industry developments, market performance and trends, financial analysis and key risks;
- Sectoral updates on airlines, airports, ground handling, MRO, duty free & retail, policy & regulation;
- Special reports on issues such as COVID-19;
- 2 x 1-hour tele-consulting sessions per annum with CAPA specialists.
- Act as a critical decision-support tool for financial, commercial and operational departments by providing best practice analysis based on Indian and global benchmarks:
- Launching soon: an online database supported by configurable visualisation tools, providing access to the latest and updated industry data such as:
- airport traffic (domestic, international, passengers, cargo, ATMs);
- airline traffic and operating metrics (e.g. passengers, cargo, ASKs, block hours, market share, load factors);
- inbound and outbound arrivals;
- airline, airport and supplier financial analysis and ratios;
- best practice analysis using Indian and global benchmarks updated quarterly g. CASK, CASK breakdown, RASK, ancillary revenue share, aircraft utilisation, margin analysis, airport revenue breakdown, airport efficiency metrics etc.;
- fleet database.
Customisation of the offer to track specific requirements is possible through our bespoke strategic planning service, CAPA India Global Delivery Centre. Using this platform we can integrate dedicated resources with your strategic and planning departments on a long-term basis to provide actionable research tailored to your specific requirements.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or assistance