“CAPA’s research and intelligence is recognised globally and relied upon by most of the leading aviation companies in the world”
CAPA India Research
CAPA maintains a dedicated India-based research desk conducting quantitative and qualitative studies. This highly skilled team of analysts and economists brings together a group of specialists in a variety of areas covering not only aviation but also related macro issues such as economics, demographics, consumer trends, regulatory developments and technology.
The team maintains a range of databases on indicators such as traffic statistics, tourist arrivals, fleet orders, fuel prices, route changes and airport construction updates. Regular outlook reports are published on key verticals across the value chain such as airlines, airports, general aviation, ATM, policy, travel industry, freight, MRO, training etc. CAPA India is therefore well positioned to act as a single point of reference for data on Indian aviation and can also prepare customised reports. A sample of recent reports can be downloaded below:
- Highlights of CAPA India Aviation Outlook 2013/14, May 2013
- Air India's future requires decisive action, February 2013
- Etihad Investment in Jet Airways would be a Game-Changer, February 2013
- CAPA welcomes Foreign Airline Investment in India, September 2012
- India's Massive Airport Capacity Challenge, August 2012
- CAPA India Aviation Outlook 2012/13, June 2012
- CAPA Perspective on Price Regulation of Indian Airports, August 2010
- Indian Aviation Mid-Year Review, June 2010
- Addressing the Skills Crisis in Indian Aviation, April 2010
- CAPA-SITA White Paper on the Role of Technology in Indian Aviation, February 2010
- Corporatisation of Air Navigation Services in India, January 2010
- Indian Aviation: 2009 Review, 2010 Outlook, January 2010
- Handling Policy Grounded....Yet Again, July 2009
- Aviation Agenda for the Next Indian Government, May 2009
- A Vital Role for the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority, April 2009
- Preparing for Consolidation Round Two, March 2009
Monthly Essential India, our regular subscription report on Indian aviation, has become recognised as a benchmark in its field, and is extensively used by local and international companies to support their business activity in the Indian market.
CAPA Global Research
CAPA's Research and Intelligence Unit is recognised as the leader in the region. CAPA - Centre for Aviation publishes strategic analysis and data services across various geographies and sectors, from low cost airlines to airport investment. CAPA’s client base spans more than 500 companies.
Most of the leading aviation companies in the world rely on CAPA intelligence and analysis to support their business strategies, with clients including:
ABN Amro, Airbus, Air France, Amadeus, American Express, BAA, Boeing, Bombardier, easyJet, ExIm Bank, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Fraport, Gate Gourmet, Goldman Sachs, Hochtief, Honeywell, Hong Kong Airport, HSBC, IBM, jetBlue, KPMG, Lufthansa Technik, Morgan Stanley, Qantas, Rolls Royce, Siemens, Singapore Airlines, SITA, Tourism Authority Thailand, UBS, United Airlines, Virgin Group.
For more information about the full portfolio of global information and data services, please visit CAPA - Centre for Aviation